Friday, October 7, 2011

BABY PICTURES!

Having skin to skin time with Jonah. I love this time, it is precious and I will never forget the feeling of their tiny little bodies next to mine. It is so calming!
Our precious time holding the babies since they only have so much time away from the photo therapy.
Little Luke opening his eyes for us while daddy is holding him
Jonah sleeping away. All the pictures of the green hat are Jonah :)

Luke looking up at daddy
Jonah stretching while the nurse measures him

Little Jonah's hand against mommy
Wake up Jonah boy!

Here I am!- Jonah
Jonah stink face :)

More pictures to come of Luke and some videos! I also plan on writing out the whole experience so I can print it off with the blog book.


4 comments:

  1. Oh Amber! They are so precious. Thank you for sharing pictures. keep them coming! Is everybody doing well and healthy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them already. I'm so glad they are doing well, they are so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, more pictures to come! Everyone is doing great, just adjusting and the boys are getting stronger everyday!

    ReplyDelete