Thursday, May 24, 2012

Oregon trip, Easter, 6-7 months old, Aunt Colette..Lots of pictures!


Aaron went out of town for work..for a MONTH! So I did what any wife would do, go see her family!! I was so lucky to have my friend Laura Krebs Bay and her sweet husband Tom to help me. It just so happened that they were going to Oregon to see Laura's brother Jeff (who is married to my sister Ashlee) and their family. How perfect for me! So off I went to Oregon with the Bays help. I stayed there the whole month while Aaron was gone and LOVED it! No rush to see family and friends and I am pretty sure I got to see everyone that I love dearly.  Poor Aaron did miss his little boys grow up and we sure wish he could have been there with us!
Snow day in Eugene in March! Lucky for us, we love snow!  I woke up to this and couldn't believe my eyes. When I was little I dreamed of mornings like this and it rarely happened.  I was so giddy that morning!
Luke just wanted to go outside ;)
Jonah is wearing this little jacket that Aaron wore when he was little. I didn't think I would ever get the chance to have the boys wear it because it isn't that cold in Arizona but I was smart and brought it.  Isn't it so cute?
I didn't bring any warm coats for the boys because I don't have any.  Thank goodness mom still had Ashlee and my old coats. haha. I love it!  
On the sleigh.  The boys aren't so sure of it yet
Luke-5 months
Jonah wearing my old hat when I was little. Look at that sweet little face!
Luke-5 months
Jonah-5  months
I LOVE this picture!  Will cracks me up with his smile and squinty eyes, haha!
Cute Paige with Luke (I think..yikes I'm not sure which one this is)  I love that he is holding the Nintendo duck hunt gun!
Madalyn helping me with the boys, love her!
The sun came out!
A typical occurance with the twins in the jumper.  They almost always fall asleep. They sure do love it though!
Luke started to sit up while at Grandma's house
Luke- 6 months
Luke
Luke

Jonah-6 months

Jonah

                         I went up to Portland and visited my dear friend Amanda Slaughter Mason and her cute little girls  Rory has the cutest little voice and she knows her nursery rhymes very well!!
                               Amanda's newest little girl Reagan.  She looks like a doll and she has the SOFTEST hair! The daintiest little girl you ever did see
                                                              Childhood friends! I love the Slaughters!
                                              Kid shot, Rory didn't know what to do with all these babies!
 Amanda and the boys. Luke on the left and Jonah on the right
 Aunt FerFer and Uncle Mike. I loved seeing them for the short time that they were there.
 Ha ha, is this foreshadowing my life with boys?
 Luke contained his brother
 Little goofballs!
 Went to the mall with Ashlee and her boys. They loved riding the train.

 EASTER 2012-  Getting ready to roll eggs down the hill at Hendricks Park (One of my favorites)
 Egg toss with the family. I forgot who one. I think it was Carter and Hannah again!
 Beautiful Ashlee with Jonah
 So sad to leave this and went back to 100 degree weather! ;(
 Practicing on our sitting--6 months
 We are still working at it..
 Easter Sunday 2012
 Jonah on left, Luke on the right
 Cousin Gannon with the boys. They loved their easter bunnies from Grandma
 They found their Easter basket! Way to go boys!
 My sister Jen with Mike
 Mom cooking a delicious meal on Easter
 I love these ladies! Tricia and Beth getting dinner ready
 Aunt Colette came to visit Arizona from Utah. We love her! Colette and Jeff feeding the babes
 Uncle Jeff (he might just be the favorite uncle of the boys )
 Mom and Dad Waldeck with the twins. They sure missed them when they were away in Oregon
Robin with her sister Colette. 

No comments:

Post a Comment