Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Photo shoot---Thank you Julie!!

So my sister-in-law Julie is a pretty amazing woman. She can do hair (styling, cutting, and coloring like no other person I know), make-up to make you feel like the most beautiful person in a room, nails (which actually look like you paid for a pedicure), and now photography! This list can go on and on.
We had talked about her doing some pregnancy pictures for me but this was above and beyond what I expected. She got me all dolled up and I felt so good about myself!
As most of you know I am not the most petite person (quite the understatement) and pregnancy hasn't helped in that area. Sure I love seeing my belly grow (for once in my life) but the ever growing large hips( as if I didn't have them already..thanks Toomer ancestors) and the large swollen feet just don't seem to cut it when trying to feel good about yourself. Although I guess I should be grateful for those large hips as they will come in very handy in about 2 1/2 months ;)

After Julie took the pictures I was shocked at how much I loved them! Not because of her photography skills but because I actually LOVED them of me..and the babies of course. For once I LOVED those large hips, large belly, and swollen feet. I felt like they captured the beauty of pregnancy.

I am not quite sure how I can thank her enough! I am still searching my talents to see what I can do for her. Perhaps I can give her my next child, since we can see that I am very fertile and my body likes to pop them out two at a time ;)
Julie-If you are reading this THANK YOU for being so amazing, willing and giving! You made me so happy and the pictures are perfect! I LOVE YOU!

Here is a link that Julie posted the pictures with music but I also posted my own pictures since I want them to show in the book. Warning: The video is 6 min long!

On a side note: How come nobody, I mean NOBODY ever told me that your feet grow when you are pregnant. I went shopping for sandals to wear at my sister's wedding and I have to buy a size 12!!! That is right people, I said a size 12!!! Just so you know, they only make ugly shoes for that size..even Nordstrom Rack!! I might as well just start wearing men shoes!































8 comments:

  1. Hooray! I love them! Great job, Julie! I may or may not have started to cry a bit. ;) LOVE YOU and sooo excited to see you soon. xo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this Julie person sounds pretty amazing?! Only as amazing as the person in the pictures:) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so beautiful Amber. You should've been a model. Julie is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you posted these. You look absolutely radiant! I really like that one of you and your hubby, when he's standing behind you holding the belly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love them all! You're so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amber you look amazing! I didn't even know that you had a blog! Good thing I blog stalk other people's blogs and just happened on yours! I am totally adding you to my blog list! Did I mention you look amazing! Awesome pictures!

    ReplyDelete