Saturday, June 9, 2012

Family pictures and 8 months

I have been meaning to have the boys get their pictures taken at 6 months old but we just kept getting busy and pushing it off. So here we are at 8 months.  I think they turned out so cute and I can't wait to get some more taken as they get older.  We also got some family ones done. Besides the fact that this momma still needs to lose weight, I thought they turned out cute  It was a really windy day and I couldn't believe it! It is never windy and the one day we get pictures done it was windy.  Thank you Amanda Glenn for the pictures!

 Luke and Jonah

 Jonah

 Luke


 Mommy with Jonah


 Daddy with Luke



 One of my favorite..haha!







 Jonah on left, Luke on right





 My sweet friend Erica from high school sent these darling onesies to me from Jackson Hole, WY. I LOVE them and couldn't wait for the boys to wear them in a picture! Thank you Erica!

 Jonah= sheriff  Luke= cowboy
Pretty cute sheriff and cowboy!

No comments:

Post a Comment